Bi-Metal Sabor Saw Blade
฿3,238 ยังไม่รวม VAT
|Brand||MOTOYUKI (GLOBAL SAW)|
- Optimum for dismantling and removal and rescue work, etc.
- Optimum for heavy cutting of about 4 mm or more in cutting thickness.
- Hard to break and resistant to wear.
- Cutting speed and durability increased by employing waved teeth.
- Can be used with a pipe saw by attaching a blade holder for a thin saw blade.
- Stainless steel, soft steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal, synthetic resin pipes, steel sheets, etc.
|Single Unit Number||
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Orange Book Jr.||-|
|Brand Category||MOTOYUKI (GLOBAL SAW)|